Estimated Reading Time: <1
This festive season, screen goddess, Mercy Johnson has sent her appreciation to her fans and colleagues.
In a press statement signed by her media representative, Big Timi, Mercy stated that her fans have been amazing.
“They stood by me and took on my fight. The critics played their parts too. I took the constructive ones, made adjustment and became a better person.” she said
Find the full statement below:
2013 has been an incredible year for me. I couldn’t ask for more. It is one year I won’t forget in a hurry.
My fans were amazing. They stood by me and took on my fight. The critics played their parts too. I took the constructive ones, made adjustment and became a better person.
How can I forget 2013, the year I had the honour of being the most searched Nollywood actress for the third consecutive year. I am most grateful to the fans who worked the keyboard or keypad reading about me online.
I am grateful to my team, the media and management company, Bigsam Media that became like sponge, wiping away the negative past and soaking in the future. I am most grateful.
Social media, Twitter most especially, played significant role in reaching out directly. The teaming fans on Twitter and other platforms, this is for you; thank you for loving, tolerating and being there for me.
Gentlemen of the press contributed in no small measure to my year, without you, no one will reckon with the brand, thank you.
My colleagues, directors, producers and marketers who made the job easier for me, I am most grateful. Without what you do on set, my best won’t manifest. Thanks.
To the companies all over Africa that did business with me, I owe you. Thanks for the confidence in my brand. 2014 will be better.
To those who buy or watch movies because of me, you have kept me at the top still in 2013. You are part of my success story. I am most grateful. God bless you.
And to the most wonderful man in the world, Prince Odi Okojie, if there were to be reincarnation, I will take the step of faith with you again. Odi, you are a good man, wonderful husband and loving daddy. I am blessed to be your wife and blessed will you continue to be among men.
In 2014, there will be new direction for the brand, keep your fingers crossed while God and my team work out the magic.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Mercy Johnson Okojie.
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health