Estimated Reading Time: <1
Retired Supreme Court Judge, Justice Saidu Kawu, has passed on at the age of 85.
The eldest son of the late legal luminary, Justice Suleiman Kawu confirmed the death to the News Agency of Nigeria on Wednesday in Ilorin.
He revealed that his Dad passed on Wednesday evening in Ilorin and that the deceased would be buried on Thursday morning in IIorin.
As at yesterday, sympathizers including members of the bench and the bar, have started paying condolence visit to the family at the compound of the late jurist.
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State threaten strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami