Estimated Reading Time: <1
Retired Supreme Court Judge, Justice Saidu Kawu, has passed on at the age of 85.
The eldest son of the late legal luminary, Justice Suleiman Kawu confirmed the death to the News Agency of Nigeria on Wednesday in Ilorin.
He revealed that his Dad passed on Wednesday evening in Ilorin and that the deceased would be buried on Thursday morning in IIorin.
As at yesterday, sympathizers including members of the bench and the bar, have started paying condolence visit to the family at the compound of the late jurist.
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms