Estimated Reading Time: <1
Not minding the troubles facing the Peoples Democratic, Party(PDP) currently, the Deputy Speaker of Nigeria’s House of Representatives, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, insists he has no plan of dumping his party for the All Progressives Congress (APC)
He made thisknown at a media and constituency briefing in his country home, Mbutu, Aboh Mbaise local council area of Imo State.
According to Ihedioha:
“It is impossible for me to abandon the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for any other political party. I am a foundation member of the PDP and worked very hard to build it”, Ihedioha said.
He also expressed regrets that detractors had continued to spread rumour of his proposed defection to the opposition camp. He also called on the people of Imo state avoid activities and statements that could heat up the polity.
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders