Estimated Reading Time: <1
Not minding the troubles facing the Peoples Democratic, Party(PDP) currently, the Deputy Speaker of Nigeria’s House of Representatives, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, insists he has no plan of dumping his party for the All Progressives Congress (APC)
He made thisknown at a media and constituency briefing in his country home, Mbutu, Aboh Mbaise local council area of Imo State.
According to Ihedioha:
“It is impossible for me to abandon the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for any other political party. I am a foundation member of the PDP and worked very hard to build it”, Ihedioha said.
He also expressed regrets that detractors had continued to spread rumour of his proposed defection to the opposition camp. He also called on the people of Imo state avoid activities and statements that could heat up the polity.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English