Estimated Reading Time: <1
Not minding the troubles facing the Peoples Democratic, Party(PDP) currently, the Deputy Speaker of Nigeria’s House of Representatives, Chief Emeka Ihedioha, insists he has no plan of dumping his party for the All Progressives Congress (APC)
He made thisknown at a media and constituency briefing in his country home, Mbutu, Aboh Mbaise local council area of Imo State.
According to Ihedioha:
“It is impossible for me to abandon the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, for any other political party. I am a foundation member of the PDP and worked very hard to build it”, Ihedioha said.
He also expressed regrets that detractors had continued to spread rumour of his proposed defection to the opposition camp. He also called on the people of Imo state avoid activities and statements that could heat up the polity.
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research