Estimated Reading Time: <1
Arsenal would have to part with about £22million if they are to sign Newcastle United midfielder, Yohan Cabaye in the January transfer window.
Arsene Wenger is looking for a creative central midfielder and Cabaye can leave if Arsenal can match Newcastle’s valuation.
PSG is also interested in Cabaye and this may be the reason for the inflated price. It is left to be seen what Arsenal’s next move will be.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’