Estimated Reading Time: <1
The proposal for the new aircraft has been included in the proposed 2014 Appropriation Bill submitted to the National Assembly.
The budget proposal which was laid before the two chambers of the National Assembly last week by the Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, on behalf of President Goodluck Jonathan, has shown that N1.5 billion was proposed as deposit for the purchase of the new aircraft. The proposal was included in the budget of the Presidential Air Fleet under the Office of the National Security Adviser, NSA.
The presidential fleet also proposed about N747 million to cater for aircraft fuel cost during the year.
If the aircraft is purchased, it would be the 11th in the luxurious presidential fleet.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government