Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Federal University of Technology, FUT, Minna would commence examinations for students on February 10, after resuming second semester of the 2012/2013 academic session on January 6, 2014.
FUT’s information officer, Lydia Legbo, told the News Agency of Nigeria weekend that the 377 Special Session of the Senate announced the resumption date, following the suspension of the ASUU strike, adding that the Senate had also fixed February 10, 2014 for the commencement of the second semester examination, while the university would proceed on holiday on February 24, 2014.
She quoted the vice-chancellor, Musibau Akanji, who presided over the Senate meeting.
The National Executive Council of ASUU suspended the union’s six-month-old strike on December 17, after signing a Memorandum of Understanding with the Federal Government.
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai