Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Federal University of Technology, FUT, Minna would commence examinations for students on February 10, after resuming second semester of the 2012/2013 academic session on January 6, 2014.
FUT’s information officer, Lydia Legbo, told the News Agency of Nigeria weekend that the 377 Special Session of the Senate announced the resumption date, following the suspension of the ASUU strike, adding that the Senate had also fixed February 10, 2014 for the commencement of the second semester examination, while the university would proceed on holiday on February 24, 2014.
She quoted the vice-chancellor, Musibau Akanji, who presided over the Senate meeting.
The National Executive Council of ASUU suspended the union’s six-month-old strike on December 17, after signing a Memorandum of Understanding with the Federal Government.
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms