Estimated Reading Time: <1
Spanish midfielder, Andres Iniesta has agreed to sign a new contract Barcelona FC. This new deal will keep him at Camp Nou until the summer of 2018.
The World Cup winner’s existing deal expires in June 2015, but he is expected to put pen to paper on Monday.
Iniesta, who has represented Barcelona 479 times and has won 21 trophies with the La Liga champions.
Sergio Busquets, Cristian Tello, Lionel Messi and Neymar had also previously committed to Barcelona for the next half-a-decade.
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna
- BudgIT demands COVID-19 fund accountability