Estimated Reading Time: <1
Spanish midfielder, Andres Iniesta has agreed to sign a new contract Barcelona FC. This new deal will keep him at Camp Nou until the summer of 2018.
The World Cup winner’s existing deal expires in June 2015, but he is expected to put pen to paper on Monday.
Iniesta, who has represented Barcelona 479 times and has won 21 trophies with the La Liga champions.
Sergio Busquets, Cristian Tello, Lionel Messi and Neymar had also previously committed to Barcelona for the next half-a-decade.
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%
- ‘Omo Ghetto (The Saga)’ replaces Wedding Party as highest grossing Nollywood movie