Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pop Star, Justin Bieber claims he would be done with show biz as soon as his next album drops.
Beiber who was at Power 106 in L.A. yesterday claimed that his album which drops next week will be the end of his career.
Popular Celebrity blog, TMZ spoke to people in Bieber’s camp and revealed those in the Pop Star’s camp believe he is joking.
This is a statement majority of music lovers worldwide will consider a huge joke. Our fingers are crossed as we wait on Bieber’s next album.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer