Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pop Star, Justin Bieber claims he would be done with show biz as soon as his next album drops.
Beiber who was at Power 106 in L.A. yesterday claimed that his album which drops next week will be the end of his career.
Popular Celebrity blog, TMZ spoke to people in Bieber’s camp and revealed those in the Pop Star’s camp believe he is joking.
This is a statement majority of music lovers worldwide will consider a huge joke. Our fingers are crossed as we wait on Bieber’s next album.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government