Estimated Reading Time: <1
The young Portuguese coach, who took over at Tottenham in the summer of 2012 after being sacked by Chelsea now leaves the North London club following Sunday’s 5-0 hammering at home to Liverpool.
“The club can announce that agreement has been reached with head coach, Andre Villas-Boas, for the termination of his services,”
“The decision was by mutual consent and in the interests of all parties. We wish Andre well for the future.”
“We shall make a further announcement in due course.” a short statement on the club’s official website read.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report