Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian international, Gabriel Reuben received the marching orders as his side, Kilmarnock lost 4-1 at home to Dundee United in the Scottish Premiership.
Kilmarnock had just ended their win-less streak of four games with a 2-1 away win over Ross County in the previous week, before returning to losing ways once again at the Rugby Park
The Nigeria international was red-carded for a second yellow card in the 23rd minute of the game with both sides still tied and his sending off did nothing to help the future of his team.
Keith Watson, Ryan Gauld, Stuart Armstrong and David Goodwillie all scored for Dundee to ensure a comprehensive win before Kris Boyd clawed back one for the hosts.
- Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has died
- State Capture: Nigeria’s political parties and their associates are malicious – Cheta Nwanze
- Nigeria earned N1.53Trillion from VAT In 2020 – NBS report
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic