Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian international, Gabriel Reuben received the marching orders as his side, Kilmarnock lost 4-1 at home to Dundee United in the Scottish Premiership.
Kilmarnock had just ended their win-less streak of four games with a 2-1 away win over Ross County in the previous week, before returning to losing ways once again at the Rugby Park
The Nigeria international was red-carded for a second yellow card in the 23rd minute of the game with both sides still tied and his sending off did nothing to help the future of his team.
Keith Watson, Ryan Gauld, Stuart Armstrong and David Goodwillie all scored for Dundee to ensure a comprehensive win before Kris Boyd clawed back one for the hosts.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State