Estimated Reading Time: <1
SPICE is Africa’s No. 1 Fashion Channel dedicated to exploring African achievements in fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Broadcasted 24/7 across 44 African countries SPICE is the standard for African fashion and culture on the continent. SPICE TV airs on DSTV channel 192, with over 100 hours of new programming each month showcasing the latest trends, major international fashion shows, designer events and professional highlights of fashion industry professionals, SPICE offers the most comprehensive and fastest review of fashion anywhere. We are at the forefront of African fashion and style and provide a positive portrayal of the continent and its contribution to contemporary society.
We are committed to pushing cultural and production boundaries to satisfy our growing global audience who value our dynamic coverage of fashion, beauty and lifestyle trends. Highlighting Africa’s boundless talent is the driving force behind a number of SPICE TV-hosted fashion events in major cities across Africa. Our portfolio of television shows and live events include: SPICE Fashion Weekend, SPICE Runway Fiesta, SPICE Lifestyle Awards, SPICE Model Search and SPICE Haute Parties.
Through the interactive website and social media platforms, SPICE continues to build a thriving, fashion forward community amongst Africans at home and abroad. SPICE broadcasts innovative content with a pan-African perspective that informs, incites, and inspires.
Watch The Spice Montage
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%