Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian keeper, Vincent Enyeama clean-sheet streak is over as he conceded a goal in Lille’s 1-0 away loss to Bordeaux in the French Ligue 1 on Sunday afternoon.
Landry N’Guemo scored in the 27th minute to give Bordeaux all three points and halt Enyeama’s impressive run of 11 consecutive clean sheets prior to the weekend fixture.
The 31-year-old Super Eagles stand-in captain went unbeaten for a total of 1063 consecutive minutes, a feat that is only bettered by Gaetan Huard’s 20-year-old record of 1176 minutes, which was incidentally set while he played for Bordeaux in the 1990s.
Enyeama has not conceded in 14 out of 17 games this season.
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences