Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian keeper, Vincent Enyeama clean-sheet streak is over as he conceded a goal in Lille’s 1-0 away loss to Bordeaux in the French Ligue 1 on Sunday afternoon.
Landry N’Guemo scored in the 27th minute to give Bordeaux all three points and halt Enyeama’s impressive run of 11 consecutive clean sheets prior to the weekend fixture.
The 31-year-old Super Eagles stand-in captain went unbeaten for a total of 1063 consecutive minutes, a feat that is only bettered by Gaetan Huard’s 20-year-old record of 1176 minutes, which was incidentally set while he played for Bordeaux in the 1990s.
Enyeama has not conceded in 14 out of 17 games this season.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students