Estimated Reading Time: <1
A child who is barely two years old was burnt to death with two of his siblings in an inferno that engulfed a building and a church in Iba Local Council Development Area, LCDA, Lagos State. Properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed.
The deceased siblings identified as Imoleayo, Ismaila (8) and Busayo Ganiyu, were said to have been sleeping when the fire started.
The cause of the fire outbreak is not known for now. Sources revealed the fire started at about 9:30p.m, Friday from the victims’ one-room apartment before spreading to other rooms.
The petty-trader mother of the deceased siblings is still in shock over the tragedy.
- Lagos govt says negotiations are ongoing with manufacturers to make COVID-19 vaccines available
- “Scammers bent on defrauding job seekers” -EFCC raise alert
- Just In: Nigeria orders immediate closure of enrollment activities at NIMC Headquarters
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match