Estimated Reading Time: <1
A child who is barely two years old was burnt to death with two of his siblings in an inferno that engulfed a building and a church in Iba Local Council Development Area, LCDA, Lagos State. Properties worth millions of Naira were destroyed.
The deceased siblings identified as Imoleayo, Ismaila (8) and Busayo Ganiyu, were said to have been sleeping when the fire started.
The cause of the fire outbreak is not known for now. Sources revealed the fire started at about 9:30p.m, Friday from the victims’ one-room apartment before spreading to other rooms.
The petty-trader mother of the deceased siblings is still in shock over the tragedy.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office