Estimated Reading Time: <1
Panic at the Central Business District in Abuja Following a loud explosion from a conoil filling station near Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation.
The petrol Tank burst into flames at a conoil opposite NNPC toward Abuja. No casualties recorded.
Reports say the explosion affected several buildings across from the offices, thereby shattering the glasses.
Eyewitness say Conoil was discharging fuel when the fire started but men of the Fire service now on the scene of the incident.
At the moment, fire trucks battling to quench the flames.
Tweet from a citizens reporter close to the gas station reads, “@bubusn I have no reports of any casualties. The immediate area around the explosion has been cordoned off. Didn’t observe any evacuation of injured”
“@bubusn Location is about 500m from my office. Felt the explosion. First thought was that it was a bomb. Now that seems unlikely.”
Details to come
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children