Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Dangote Flour truck with registration number YKS 190 KA Jigawa, (ICT-5E-034) has been intercepted by men of Operation Doo-Akpor Security outfit in Bayelsa state for illegally transporting diesel
The arrest of the truck was made possible by a search of trucks leaving Yenagoa. The interception happened along the Ox-Bow Lake road in Yenagoa.
The truck was loaded with what was thought to be merely flour bags from a distance. However by close observation and scrutiny, it was discovered that each bag contained about 50litres of illegally bunkered diesel products.
This truck contained over 75 of such bags. Now, do the maths.
The driver of the truck escaped and abandoned his conductor and another passenger behind.
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami