Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Dangote Flour truck with registration number YKS 190 KA Jigawa, (ICT-5E-034) has been intercepted by men of Operation Doo-Akpor Security outfit in Bayelsa state for illegally transporting diesel
The arrest of the truck was made possible by a search of trucks leaving Yenagoa. The interception happened along the Ox-Bow Lake road in Yenagoa.
The truck was loaded with what was thought to be merely flour bags from a distance. However by close observation and scrutiny, it was discovered that each bag contained about 50litres of illegally bunkered diesel products.
This truck contained over 75 of such bags. Now, do the maths.
The driver of the truck escaped and abandoned his conductor and another passenger behind.
- Reconsidering Lagos State’s approach to the COVID-19 second wave
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN