Estimated Reading Time: <1
Mr Sani Mairiga, the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Press Affairs to the Nassarawa State Governor, says the governor deserves a second term.
He said this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Tuesday.
According to him, Al-Makura deserves second term because of the vote of confidence passed on his administration for transforming the state in the last two and half years.
The governor’s aide expressed delight on the urban renewal drive pioneered by the All Progressive Congress (APC) led government in the state.
Mairiga highlighted some of the governor’s achievements to include infrastructure development, good network of roads, health care delivery, workers welfare, employment generation and qualitative education, among others.
“Al-Makura is a symbol of good governance who has been working tirelessly to emancipate the people of Nasarawa State from the bondage of under development.
“With the pace of development in the state, Nasarawa will soon become a pace setter amongst other states in visible development,” he said.’’
Mairiga, however, urged electorate to support the present administration in the state beyond 2014, to enable it complete its development projects.
He assured the people that the governor was on “a rescue mission” to save citizens of the state and enable them enjoy the dividends of democracy.
Mairiga said that Al-Makura was determined to take the state to greater heights by improving the living conditions of the citizenry.
The aide, therefore, called on the people of the state to support Gov. Al-Makura in his efforts to better their lots.
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help
- I raped her for collecting my money and refusing me sex – Suspect confesses
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen