Estimated Reading Time: <1
Mr Sani Mairiga, the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Press Affairs to the Nassarawa State Governor, says the governor deserves a second term.
He said this in a statement made available to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Tuesday.
According to him, Al-Makura deserves second term because of the vote of confidence passed on his administration for transforming the state in the last two and half years.
The governor’s aide expressed delight on the urban renewal drive pioneered by the All Progressive Congress (APC) led government in the state.
Mairiga highlighted some of the governor’s achievements to include infrastructure development, good network of roads, health care delivery, workers welfare, employment generation and qualitative education, among others.
“Al-Makura is a symbol of good governance who has been working tirelessly to emancipate the people of Nasarawa State from the bondage of under development.
“With the pace of development in the state, Nasarawa will soon become a pace setter amongst other states in visible development,” he said.’’
Mairiga, however, urged electorate to support the present administration in the state beyond 2014, to enable it complete its development projects.
He assured the people that the governor was on “a rescue mission” to save citizens of the state and enable them enjoy the dividends of democracy.
Mairiga said that Al-Makura was determined to take the state to greater heights by improving the living conditions of the citizenry.
The aide, therefore, called on the people of the state to support Gov. Al-Makura in his efforts to better their lots.
- Edo people “left us a legacy of efficiency,” – Father Kukah of Sokoto Diocese speaks of Guber polls
- Oshiomole and Tinubu constitute a threat to our democracy – Edo State Governor, Godwin Obaseki
- Leaving leadership in the music business was like therapy – M.I Abaga
- COVID-19 protocols: NCAA threatens to revoke license of some airlines
- Osinbajo engages APC Social Media Influencers on hate speech
- Suspected armed robber killed and burned by angry mob in Calabar (Graphic)
- Just In: A Nigerian Army colonel has been killed in a Boko Haram ambush
- Olu Onemola: APC vs. PDP – Was Edo State a Sign or a Fluke?
- 2,500 sacked Cross River State workers protest, demand reinstatement
- COVID-19: Church distribute palliatives worth millions to members in Calabar