Estimated Reading Time: <1
The 37-year-old CNN anchor gave birth to a baby boy Friday, according to E! News.
The Erin Burnett OutFront host’s little one is her first child with husband David Rubulotta, whom she married in Dec. 2012.
“Dave and I welcomed a healthy, happy baby boy at 9:47 p.m. Friday November 29th,” Burnett told People. “He weighed in at 8 lbs., 10 oz.”
“Seeing him for the first time was the most awe-inspiring, joyful moment of our lives,” she went on.
The couple first announced the pregnancy in June.
Credit E! News
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami