Estimated Reading Time: <1
The 37-year-old CNN anchor gave birth to a baby boy Friday, according to E! News.
The Erin Burnett OutFront host’s little one is her first child with husband David Rubulotta, whom she married in Dec. 2012.
“Dave and I welcomed a healthy, happy baby boy at 9:47 p.m. Friday November 29th,” Burnett told People. “He weighed in at 8 lbs., 10 oz.”
“Seeing him for the first time was the most awe-inspiring, joyful moment of our lives,” she went on.
The couple first announced the pregnancy in June.
Credit E! News
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help