Estimated Reading Time: <1
To develop and execute Airtel’s device strategy through Handset –Bundle-Offer (HBO) marketing and Device portfolio management. Ensuring the availability of Airtel NG’s offerings in the market and through Airtel NG retail stores, ecommerce sites and partner outlets nationwide with special emphasis on Go-To-Market to drive adoption, activation and revenue.
- Develops GTM Strategy along with the Original-Equipment-Manufacturers.
- Launch of New Products
- Leverages on synergies from OEMs and partners.
- Identifies, engages and drives revenue through Airtel Partner Stores.
- Measures success and reports performance
Portfolio Creation and Management
- Creates and Manages Airtel device and HBO portfolio
- Responsible for Hero device selection and alignment with relevant stakeholders.
- Device portfolio Management
- Device Testing and Certification
Retail, Online, Digital and Shop management
- Responsible for Strategic Partner engagement and sign up.
- Identifies and partners with strategic Retail, Online, Digital and Stores
- Engage Open Channel through Large Distributors creating value through bundling of offers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors in Marketing, business management, engineering or computer science
- Masters in Business Administration or management will be an advantage
- Project Management qualification will be an advantage
- 7+ years of commercial/business management experience
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Telecom and/or IT
- 1-2 years in handling a product category
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
Job opening originally posted on linkedin
To apply Visit Airtel
About This Company!!
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development. The company made history on August 5, 2001 by becoming the first telecoms operator to launch commercial GSM services in Nigeria and has scored a series of many “firsts” in the highly competitive Nigerian telecommunications market including the first to introduce toll-free 24-hour customer care; first to launch service in all the six geo-political zones in the country; first to introduce affordable recharge denominations; first to introduce monthly free SMS and first to introduce monthly airtime bonus.
A truly innovative company, Airtel has showed resilience, charting new paths in meeting the demands and needs of its esteemed stakeholders and enhancing distribution as well as providing affordable services to empower more nigerians.
In Nigeria, Airtel is working tirelessly to live up to an ambitious vision of being the most loved brand in the daily lives of Nigerians as it offers a superior brand experience and a portfolio of innovative products & services ranging from exciting voice solutions to inventive data packages and mobile broadband.
- Abia State Government gives 7 Days ultimatum to street traders in Aba
- Oyo State gets first female Police Commissioner
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter
- Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets qualify for WAFU final, U17 AFCON
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns