Estimated Reading Time: <1
– The HRO Manager, HRM, should be a candidate with minimum 5 years experience in similar position
– HRM will refer to the Group Managing Director.
– HRM will keep contact and correspondence with the HQ
– HRM will keep personal contacts and good relationship with Nigerian Immigration Office and any other authority in connection with matters related to quotas, work permits, resident permits, visas and any others.
– HRM Responsibilities and Duties
- To keep up dated the list of EP employed in the Group indicating for each individual:
- Personal data :
- Trade or Duties;
- Trade indicated in the quota and work permit ;
- Initial salary at employment and amount with date of increases if any;
- Place of employment in Nigeria specifying the company of the group;
- Date of engagement and date of expiration of contract;
- Situation of work permit : Number, expiring date, others .
- To keep a confidential individual file for each of EP
- To control and keep record of salaries
- To keep contacts and good relationship with Nigerian Immigration Office in connection with matters related to quotas, work permits, resident permits, visas.
- To assure the Management of work permit, resident permit
- To keep timely informed the HQ about any variation of EP force (Resignation, dismissal, end of contract)
- To prepare at end of each year, in cooperation with the Management, an evaluation schedule for each EP
- To follow and be responsible for any matter linked to health of EP in Nigeria, including any urgent repatriation .
- To follow and be responsible for any matter linked to any accident occurred to EP in Nigeria, including insurance, urgent repatriation and any other .
- To follow and be responsible (in cooperation with the Legal department of the Group) for any legal action
HRM will be assisted by a Personnel Manager (PM) who will refer to the HRM.
HRM will be responsible, through the PM, of the good administrative management of all Personnel.
NPM will prepare the list of duties and responsibilities presently fulfilled by him in dealing with the Personnel.
Desired Skills and Experience
At least 5 years experience in similar position (HRM) in Africa.
About This Company
Our client is a professional group of companies established in Europe with operations in China and East and West Africa. They are the market leader in Bitumen and bituminous products.
With a network of ships, barges, depots, containers and road tankers, they have established an unrivalled expertise in the entire supply chain from the refinery to the worksite.
In Nigeria, our client is a pioneer in the Bitumen business.
- Breaking: Senator Buruji Kashamu dies of COVID-19
- “There was no prior notice of the procession” – Kaduna Police arrests those protesting killings of Southern Kaduna residents
- Northern governors condemn attacks on Southern Kaduna
- PDP NWC sets up electoral committee for Cross River State congress
- Bauchi Government defends appointment of SA on unmarried women
- Do not sack service chiefs, Governor Umahi advises Buhari
- 2023: Southern Nigeria should produce the next president says El-Rufai
- World Bank approves over $114 million for Nigerian states to fight COVID-19
- NMA reacts to reports of violence at doctors’ elections in Enugu
- COVID-19: UBER records $1.8 Billion loss