Estimated Reading Time: <1
For this holiday season, she wrote, “Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22,” .
The reality TV star added, “This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them.”
In the cute collage, the top photo also shows Khloé Kardashian Odom and Rob Kardashian all posing in matching ski attire, E!News reports.
And in the bottom snapshot, Kim and Kourtney are seen on either side of their dad in black jackets. But memories aren’t the only things that the 33-year-old is grateful for…
“I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive. I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiancé.”
Kim ended her post with a little advice for all those who are in store for a major family dinner. “Don’t eat too much ;-),” she wrote.
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer
- Nigerian tribes want Yahaya Bello to contest 2023 presidential election
- Just In: Resident doctors suspend strike
- Hoodlums disrupt PDP North-West zonal congress
- Senate President Ahmed Lawan says Nigeria can never become a failed state
- Federal Government signs new MoU with striking doctors
- Veteran Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Dies At 68
- Just In: Terrorists kill 8 miners in Plateau
- Denied By The System: Nigerian students lose scholarships as Universities delay transcripts
- Lagos City Marathon: Kenyan Emmanuel Naibei and Ethiopian Meseret Dinke emerge champions