Estimated Reading Time: <1
For this holiday season, she wrote, “Thanksgiving was the holiday that I always spent with my dad skiing every year in Vail, Colorado since I was 2 years old to 22,” .
The reality TV star added, “This time of year always brings back such amazing memories. I am thankful I had them.”
In the cute collage, the top photo also shows Khloé Kardashian Odom and Rob Kardashian all posing in matching ski attire, E!News reports.
And in the bottom snapshot, Kim and Kourtney are seen on either side of their dad in black jackets. But memories aren’t the only things that the 33-year-old is grateful for…
“I am so thankful for my family being close and always so supportive. I am extra thankful this year for my baby girl and am so happy I get to spend this Thanksgiving as a family with my daughter and fiancé.”
Kim ended her post with a little advice for all those who are in store for a major family dinner. “Don’t eat too much ;-),” she wrote.
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation