Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Lebanese man, Jack Sankary who is thirty-two years of age has been arrested in Akure, Ondo state for being sexually active with under-aged girls.
Jack Sankary is reported to have been defiling young girls consistently. His supplier has been identified as one Patience Godwin.
His arrest was made possible after sources from the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development hinted the police.
Nigerian Eye reports:
Sankary was accused of having carnal knowledge of secondary school pupils. A source said a 14-year-old girl was found in Sankary’s Odopetu home by the police.
29-year-old Patience confessed to the crime, saying she had taken 12-year-old girls to Sankary many times in exchange for money.
Over 86 minors were said to have fallen victim to the suspects.
Police spokesman Wole Ogodo said Sankary said he did not force the girls to be intimate with him.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer