Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Lebanese man, Jack Sankary who is thirty-two years of age has been arrested in Akure, Ondo state for being sexually active with under-aged girls.
Jack Sankary is reported to have been defiling young girls consistently. His supplier has been identified as one Patience Godwin.
His arrest was made possible after sources from the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development hinted the police.
Nigerian Eye reports:
Sankary was accused of having carnal knowledge of secondary school pupils. A source said a 14-year-old girl was found in Sankary’s Odopetu home by the police.
29-year-old Patience confessed to the crime, saying she had taken 12-year-old girls to Sankary many times in exchange for money.
Over 86 minors were said to have fallen victim to the suspects.
Police spokesman Wole Ogodo said Sankary said he did not force the girls to be intimate with him.
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan