Estimated Reading Time: <1
“The President woke up to get ready for the business of the day only to complain of serious stomach pain”, one presidency source said.
Fortune Fibresima who is the President’s personal doctor reportedly administered some medicines but as the pain got severe, Mr. Jonathan was reportedly rushed to a hospital. Officials of the Nigerian Presidency hoped he would be released to participate at an Investor’s Council Meeting which was taking place at the Hilton Hotel in Central London, about five minutes from the InterContinental Hotel where the Nigerian president was lodged. You all will recall that the meeting was his major reason for travelling
SaharaReporters reveals that several presidency sources confirmed that the President and several government officials partied heavily into the early hours of this morning as they celebrated Mr. Jonathan’s 56th birthday.
The Nigeria leader is accompanied on the trip by several Ministers and officials.
- IGP orders investigation into Police petition seeking to end judicial panel
- Ojukwu’s son and wife trade words over Obiano
- Governor Ayade decries exclusion of Bakassi Strike Force from amnesty program
- #EndSARS Protester, Eromosele Adene says indiscriminate profiling of youths is a problem in Nigeria
- ‘Your best is not good enough’, Buhari chastises Service Chiefs
- Abdulrasheed Maina has been brought back to Nigeria after arrest In Niger Republic
- Ghanaian President embroiled in corruption scandal
- Police ask Cross River Judicial Panel of Inquiry to stop sitting
- Lai Mohammed says those asking Buhari to resign over insecurity are “playing dirty politics”.
- ‘President Muhammadu Buhari should fire the people he hired to work for the country’ – Rochas Okorocha