Estimated Reading Time: <1
TMZ reports that Khloe Kardashian is returning fire after her ex-stepmom sued her for defamation — claiming the woman married her dying father at his weakest moment , when he could barely stand on his own two feet.
TMZ said Khloe filed the declaration in Ellen Pearson’s lawsuit, describing her experience during Ellen and Robert Kardashian’s 2003 wedding … back when Khloe was just 19.
Khloe says her dad was extremely ill at the ceremony, suffering from severe mental, emotional and physical fatigue, unaware of his surroundings. She says her dad’s mental state had been “compromised” due to his stage IV esophageal cancer.
Khloe claims, “Several ceremony guests assisted my father from his bedroom to the couch and helped to sit him up straight for the ceremony, which took place at my father’s couch.” Khloe says her dad could only stand for a few minutes.
TMZ reports that Khloe allegation is the latest shot fired in the endless legal war between Ellen and the Kardashian family, a fight that also involves Robert Kardashian’s diaries … which allegedly describe Kris Jenner as an abusive mom.
Khloe briefly addresses the diaries in her declaration — claiming she had no idea they even existed until earlier this year … and has good reason to believe they’re not real.
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami