Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Chukwu Ude
The SSS Deputy Director, Media and Public Relations, Marilyn Ogar, who briefed newsmen, explained the terror cell planned to launch attacks in Kogi State.
Marilyn said the assistant lecturer of Arabic and Islamic studies at the Kogi State University has been recruiting and coordinating the terror cell.
According to the SSS, Yunus runs a terror group, which comprised Umar Musa, head of operations/ instructor; Mustapha Yusuf (aka Habib), armourer/Chief courier; Ismaila Abdulazeez, a foot soldier; and Ibrahim Isah (aka one in town), who is also a foot soldier.
- Governor Ayade swears in 3rd acting chief judge in 11 months, as lawyers protest
- #EndSARS protests: Lagos considers closure of schools
- Leave the road and let’s talk; Sanwo-Olu begs #EndSARS protesters
- 181 students, staff test positive for COVID-19 in Lagos private school
- Breaking: Another Prison attacked and inmates freed in Edo
- Nigerian lawmaker backs #EndSARS protesters
- Just In: Defence minister warns protesters against undermining National Security #EndSARS
- “The ongoing protests show that there is hidden agenda, APC on #EndSARS
- Protesters block airport road as Soldiers take over #EndSARS locations in Abuja
- Breaking: Edo State Government declares 24-hour curfew #EndSARS