Estimated Reading Time: <1
United States reached a draft agreement with Afghanistan on Wednesday on a crucial security pact, news agency Reuters reports. This is coming just a day before thousands of Afghan elders will debate on the fate of U.S troops remaining in their country beyond 2014
The United States had warned that if the pact was not signed, they will withdraw their troops by the end of next year and leave Afghan forces to fight a Taliban-led insurgency alone.
Thousands of Afghan dignitaries and elders will gather in a giant tent in Kabul on Thursday to debate the fate of U.S. forces after 2014 .
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO
- FAAC shares N619.343Billion between FG, States and LGAs