Estimated Reading Time: <1
United States reached a draft agreement with Afghanistan on Wednesday on a crucial security pact, news agency Reuters reports. This is coming just a day before thousands of Afghan elders will debate on the fate of U.S troops remaining in their country beyond 2014
The United States had warned that if the pact was not signed, they will withdraw their troops by the end of next year and leave Afghan forces to fight a Taliban-led insurgency alone.
Thousands of Afghan dignitaries and elders will gather in a giant tent in Kabul on Thursday to debate the fate of U.S. forces after 2014 .
- Toyin Ojora Saraki: Let me be clear, we are failing women and girls
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria