Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Black Stars of Ghana are through to next year’s World cup in Brazil. They bagged a third successive World Cup finals appearance despite a 2-1 defeat by Egypt.
The Ghanaian side came up tops over the Pharaohs of Egypt by a 7-3 aggregate scoreline. The Ghanaian side had won the first leg of the qualifier convincingly in Kumasi last month where they won 6-1.
Egypt won Ghana last night in Cairo with goals by Amr Zaki and Gedo. The goals were not enough to fly them to Brazil through. Kevin-Prince Boateng grabbed a goal for Ghana late in the game
Egypt has not been to the World Cup since Italia 1990 but have managed to be of great relevance in the African continent
- More Trouble as Police summon Naira Marley for violating COVID-19 Lockdown
- Nigeria records eight new COVID-19 cases, total now 232
- 36-year-old dies of coronavirus in Lagos
- Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over Lockdown Violation
- FG Will Support Integration & Operations Of Artisanal Refineries To Reduce Crude Oil Theft.
- Oil Prices Close To $40 As OPEC Meeting Is Postponed
- A Special Adviser To Nasarawa Governor Has Been Kidnapped
- Chadian army led by President Idris Déby takes war to Boko Haram, free Nigerian soldiers in captivity
- Nigeria confirms 10 new cases of coronavirus, total now 224
- Tension in Benin as two patients, who earlier tested negative for Coronavirus are now positive