Estimated Reading Time: <1
Justin Bieber threw a party on Friday (Nov. 15) and he made all his guests sign a confidentiality agreement. In a formal contract obtained by TMZ, everyone in attendance “agreed not to tweet, text, phone, Facebook, record, write or in any other manner spill the beans on what went on inside” at risk of paying the petit Canadian $3 million — “no trial, no arguing, just pay up.”
If that doesn’t sound fun enough, TMZ also reported that “sheriff’s deputies” (not cops, sheriff’s deputies) were called three times and one of Bieber’s neighbors said the authorities smelled marijuana.
That’s all crazy stuff, but the most important part of this story is that it all took place at what TMZ called a “Gatsby party.” And it is legitimately unclear whether that is some metaphorical way of saying it was a very big party or that Justin Bieber actually threw a themed gathering, inspired by F. Scott Fitzgerald’s American classic set in the 1920s.
All of Bieber’s recent Instagrams are just of that weird PYD symbol, so it’s impossible to know for sure. But you are welcome to imagine Bieber and his friends partying in flapper dresses.
Article read in huffingtonpost
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%