Estimated Reading Time: <1
Justin Bieber threw a party on Friday (Nov. 15) and he made all his guests sign a confidentiality agreement. In a formal contract obtained by TMZ, everyone in attendance “agreed not to tweet, text, phone, Facebook, record, write or in any other manner spill the beans on what went on inside” at risk of paying the petit Canadian $3 million — “no trial, no arguing, just pay up.”
If that doesn’t sound fun enough, TMZ also reported that “sheriff’s deputies” (not cops, sheriff’s deputies) were called three times and one of Bieber’s neighbors said the authorities smelled marijuana.
That’s all crazy stuff, but the most important part of this story is that it all took place at what TMZ called a “Gatsby party.” And it is legitimately unclear whether that is some metaphorical way of saying it was a very big party or that Justin Bieber actually threw a themed gathering, inspired by F. Scott Fitzgerald’s American classic set in the 1920s.
All of Bieber’s recent Instagrams are just of that weird PYD symbol, so it’s impossible to know for sure. But you are welcome to imagine Bieber and his friends partying in flapper dresses.
Article read in huffingtonpost
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State