Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria this evening became the first African country to qualify for next year’s world cup in Brazil.
Nigeria defeated the Walya Antelopes of Ethiopia today in Calabar, Cross Rivers State to clinch a spot for net year’s FIFA World cup.
The Super Eagles defeated Ethiopia by a two goals, the first goal was scored through a penalty by Victor Moses. Victor Nsofor who came on for Victor Moses in the second half sealed the victory for the Super Eagles with a superb freekick
- Kwara cancels pension to ex-governors signed by Saraki in 2011
- Centre for Liberty demands immediate restoration of access to People‘s Gazette website
- Court orders forfeiture of millions found in Ex-Zamfara State account
- Primary school teachers in Bayelsa threaten strike
- Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu has died
- State Capture: Nigeria’s political parties and their associates are malicious – Cheta Nwanze
- Nigeria earned N1.53Trillion from VAT In 2020 – NBS report
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party