Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria this evening became the first African country to qualify for next year’s world cup in Brazil.
Nigeria defeated the Walya Antelopes of Ethiopia today in Calabar, Cross Rivers State to clinch a spot for net year’s FIFA World cup.
The Super Eagles defeated Ethiopia by a two goals, the first goal was scored through a penalty by Victor Moses. Victor Nsofor who came on for Victor Moses in the second half sealed the victory for the Super Eagles with a superb freekick
- More Trouble as Police summon Naira Marley for violating COVID-19 Lockdown
- Nigeria records eight new COVID-19 cases, total now 232
- 36-year-old dies of coronavirus in Lagos
- Police Arrest Funke Akindele Over Lockdown Violation
- FG Will Support Integration & Operations Of Artisanal Refineries To Reduce Crude Oil Theft.
- Oil Prices Close To $40 As OPEC Meeting Is Postponed
- A Special Adviser To Nasarawa Governor Has Been Kidnapped
- Chadian army led by President Idris Déby takes war to Boko Haram, free Nigerian soldiers in captivity
- Nigeria confirms 10 new cases of coronavirus, total now 224
- Tension in Benin as two patients, who earlier tested negative for Coronavirus are now positive