Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria this evening became the first African country to qualify for next year’s world cup in Brazil.
Nigeria defeated the Walya Antelopes of Ethiopia today in Calabar, Cross Rivers State to clinch a spot for net year’s FIFA World cup.
The Super Eagles defeated Ethiopia by a two goals, the first goal was scored through a penalty by Victor Moses. Victor Nsofor who came on for Victor Moses in the second half sealed the victory for the Super Eagles with a superb freekick
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State