Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria this evening became the first African country to qualify for next year’s world cup in Brazil.
Nigeria defeated the Walya Antelopes of Ethiopia today in Calabar, Cross Rivers State to clinch a spot for net year’s FIFA World cup.
The Super Eagles defeated Ethiopia by a two goals, the first goal was scored through a penalty by Victor Moses. Victor Nsofor who came on for Victor Moses in the second half sealed the victory for the Super Eagles with a superb freekick
- Buhari extends NCC boss, Danbatta’s tenure
- Police arrest Abuja lawyer defending women in a sexual assault case amidst national protest against sexual violence
- Appeal Court rules in favour of Audu Maikori, awards 10.5M in damages
- 3 Brothers Arrested For The Kidnap & Murder Of a 55 Year Old Mother In Abuja
- Covid-19: Kano commences house to house testing
- COVID-19 patients can now be discharged between 10 to 14 days – Ihekweazu
- Just In: Anambra State axis of the River Niger Bridge on fire
- AfDB bows to US pressure; authorises independent probe of Akinwumi Adesina
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections hit 11,516 as Nigeria records 350 new cases
- Senators visit Orji Uzo Kalu to celebrate his release from prison