Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Chukwu Ude
Multiple award winning Nigerian-Born song writer, singer, producer and United Nations Ambassador for Peace is on the cover of the new issue of MyStreetz Magazine.
J. Martins who makes Urban High Life music of African origin, that is enjoyed all over the world was featured as “The Relentless J. Martins” on the cover of the new issue of MyStreetz Magazine.
The Nigerian pop sensation with a catalogue of many hits, most of which celebrate Africa as a people with one colour, one voice and above all, one God rocked dark shades in the Magazine issue, that profile how he became one of the biggest names in the African music industry.
His ageless numbers and pulsating percussion; Good or Bad, Oyoyo, Eva, Fine Fine Love, E No Easy, Jukpa remix ft Fally Ipupa, Goodtym ft cabo snoop, Cool temper, among several others still resonates a nostalgic ballad just as they remain listeners’ delight any day.
Cover Photography: August Udoh
- Nigerian Army deploys 300 female officers to volatile Abuja-Kaduna highway
- Outrage as Abuja area council charges hotel N500,000 radio and television licence fee
- 3rd Mainland Bridge to be shut for another 3 days – FG
- COVID-19 outbreak in Anambra House of Assembly; plenty cancelled
- NANS support NDLEA’s proposal to administer drug tests to students before admissions
- Nigerians can now register for NIN with Telcos – NIMC
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April