Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Chukwu Ude
Multiple award winning Nigerian-Born song writer, singer, producer and United Nations Ambassador for Peace is on the cover of the new issue of MyStreetz Magazine.
J. Martins who makes Urban High Life music of African origin, that is enjoyed all over the world was featured as “The Relentless J. Martins” on the cover of the new issue of MyStreetz Magazine.
The Nigerian pop sensation with a catalogue of many hits, most of which celebrate Africa as a people with one colour, one voice and above all, one God rocked dark shades in the Magazine issue, that profile how he became one of the biggest names in the African music industry.
His ageless numbers and pulsating percussion; Good or Bad, Oyoyo, Eva, Fine Fine Love, E No Easy, Jukpa remix ft Fally Ipupa, Goodtym ft cabo snoop, Cool temper, among several others still resonates a nostalgic ballad just as they remain listeners’ delight any day.
Cover Photography: August Udoh
- Theophilus Oladipo: Nigeria must develop a legal framework against deceptive advertisement
- Breaking: UEFA to ban Man Utd, Real Madrid, other 10 teams from UCL
- Secessionists have three to four passports to run away when trouble starts – Lai Mohammad
- Breaking: An 18-seated bus has plunged into the Owena River in Ondo State
- David Hundeyin: Isa Ali Pantami – The Inside Story of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications & Digital Economy
- Buhari is tolerating the “rubbish” some civilian president did not take – Katsina Governor
- Mr Macaroni drags police to court over Lekki Toll Gate arrest
- Kalu Nwokoro Idika: Ebubeagu Security Network, Myth Or Reality?
- SERAP seeks probe of ‘missing N106bn In 149 MDAs in 2018’
- “You’re a pathetic fellow” – Former President Jonathan says Babangida Aliyu “will always remain at the back”