Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Peoples Democratic Party has expressed appreciation to the judiciary over the Appeal Court judgment that upheld the election of Abia State governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu, by setting aside the judgment of the Federal High Court, Abuja, presided over by Justice Okon Abang.
The party in a statement by its Chief Spokesman, Mr. Dayo Adeyeye, described the ruling of the appellate Court as a triumph of the rule of law and victory for democracy.
He said, “What transpired at the Court of Appeal on Thursday has, once again, rekindled our trust in the judiciary as the last hope of the common man.”
- Just In: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Ngala, Borno Community
- Akeredolu Pays 2 Months Salaries Of Ex-Political Office Holders
- Paris bans daytime Jogging to contain spread of Coronavirus – Police issue fines for lockdown violations
- VIDEO: How 20-Year old ABU Zaria Student Produced Manual Ventilator for COVID-19 Patients
- Coronavirus: 75 workers with the University Of Benin Teaching Hospital in isolation
- Opinion: Why The Conviction Of Funke Akindele Cannot Stand In Law
- Opinion: When will Pastor Chris Oyakhilome be arrested for spreading falsehood?
- WhatsApp Puts New Limits On The Forwarding Of Viral Messages
- Governor Seyi Makinde said in boosting his immunity to fight coronavirus, he consumed vitamin C, carrots and black seed oil mixed with honey
- Speaker Gabajabiamila, wants 18-team of Chinese medical doctors invited to Nigeria to be Quarantined for 14 days on their arrival