Estimated Reading Time: <1
For about the fourth time since February 2014, Boko Haram terrorists moved against Buratai, the home town of Chief of Army Staff, Major General Tukur Buratai last night, which is also the location of a military camp.
In their desperate attempt to capture the town, the invaders struck at about 9.30 pm but were repelled by Nigerian soldiers.
The terrorists returned again at about 3.00 a.m and were equally pushed back.
Acting Director Army Public Relations Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman disclosed in a shirt message that the “suspected terrorists made a futile attempt to attack Buratai town in Borno State and military camp located in the area. I am glad to inform you that the gallant soldiers rose to the occasion and dealt. They however made concerted effort at about 3.00am this morning which was equally repelled by the gallant soldiers. The situation and town is cool and calm.”
By the time they struck first in February last year, Gen. Buratai was serving as commander of the Joint Task Force in the Niger Delta
- Nigerian Doctor Dies From Corona Virus
- Just In: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Ngala, Borno Community
- Akeredolu Pays 2 Months Salaries Of Ex-Political Office Holders
- Paris bans daytime Jogging to contain spread of Coronavirus – Police issue fines for lockdown violations
- VIDEO: How 20-Year old ABU Zaria Student Produced Manual Ventilator for COVID-19 Patients
- Coronavirus: 75 workers with the University Of Benin Teaching Hospital in isolation
- Opinion: Why The Conviction Of Funke Akindele Cannot Stand In Law
- Opinion: When will Pastor Chris Oyakhilome be arrested for spreading falsehood?
- WhatsApp Puts New Limits On The Forwarding Of Viral Messages
- Governor Seyi Makinde said in boosting his immunity to fight coronavirus, he consumed vitamin C, carrots and black seed oil mixed with honey