Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose will on Friday 5th June, 2015 proclaim the Fifth Assembly of Ekiti State.
A statement by the Clerk of the House of Assembly, Mr Tola Esan, says the proclamation will take place at the main Chambers of the house at
10.00am in accordance with Section 105, Subsection 3 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended).
Members of the Executive Council, top government officials, party leaders, royal fathers, chairmen and members of Local Government Caretaker Committees and members of the general public are invited to grace the occasion.
Clerk of the House
- Breaking: Nigeria Records Another COVID-19 Death
- Katsina Relaxes Social Distancing Rules; Lifts Ban On Friday Prayers
- AfDB President, Akinwunmi Adesina Denies Allegations Of Misconduct
- Africa Faces Massive Job Cuts In The Energy Sector – AEC
- #COVID19: EU to Help Africa With €15 Billion
- Poor People Are Not Sufficiently Captured By SIP – Senate President
- Keep your Smartphone Corona-Free: Kaspersky Shares Top Tips
- COVID-19: Customs Boss Approves Release Of Rice, Other Items Worth N3.2bn For Distribution
- “I am ready to set aside my immunity” – Governor Wike reveals those making Rivers state Vulnerable to Coronavirus
- Breaking: Nigeria records 16 new cases of Coronavirus, total infections now 254