Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Chris Nomjov
The Mamman Kontagora House along Marina in Lagos is on fire at the moment. Reports say the fire has spread to 2 floors of the iconic building.
The Lagos State Fire service has confirmed the inferno and are on their way to quelling the incident. People who work in nearby buildings have been uploading pictures of smoke emanating from the building on social media site, Twitter.
The fire is currently on two floors, and emanated from the Generator House of the Marina axis of the Kontagora House. At the moment, the Lagos State Fire Service and the Union Bank Fire Service have almost exhausted their water pumps and the fire has been minimally, contained.
At the moment, the fire is still on and readers are advised to avoid that route and thread with caution on that path, as efforts to contain the inferno are put in place.
The Kontagora House, is a citadel of commerce that houses about two commercial banks and several other private businesses.
- COVID-19: Health Minister says he is not aware if medical doctors in Nigeria are paid hazard allowance
- I never knew Nigeria’s healthcare infrastructure was in such bad state – Senior Nigerian Govt official says
- Lagos Govt denies relaxing lockdown in the state for Easter celebration
- Bauchi State governor, Senator Bala Mohammed tests negative for Coronavirus
- Lagos commissioner says government will soon commence search for COVID-19 patients in communities
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus
- COVID-19: US Government repatriates 997 Citizens from Nigeria