Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun better known by his stage name Wizkid, a Nigerian recording artist, songwriter and performer seems to be marketing a product on his Instagram page.
But the singer who started his musical career at age 11, releasing a collaborative album with Glorious Five entitled Lil Prinz (2001) posted the ass seen in the pic and wrote,”The Wizkid Hats almost ready to go live! @trustthedjnukidd almost ready my g!!”..
While we acknowledge the fact that a product is to be sold here, which is of Wizzy’s priority, the lades backside or the hat?
Congrats on the new venture.. Who is the lady though?
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus
- COVID-19: US Government repatriates 997 Citizens from Nigeria
- Just In: Lagos discharges seven COVID-19 patients
- Breaking: Nigeria’s Buhari grants presidential pardon, clemency to prison inmates over COVID-19
- Coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 90 Percent Of COVID-19 Patients Recover Without Medical Intervention – NCDC Boss
- “Inmates Will Die Like Chickens if Coronavirus Gets into Prison in Nigeria” — Lamboginny