Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun better known by his stage name Wizkid, a Nigerian recording artist, songwriter and performer seems to be marketing a product on his Instagram page.
But the singer who started his musical career at age 11, releasing a collaborative album with Glorious Five entitled Lil Prinz (2001) posted the ass seen in the pic and wrote,”The Wizkid Hats almost ready to go live! @trustthedjnukidd almost ready my g!!”..
While we acknowledge the fact that a product is to be sold here, which is of Wizzy’s priority, the lades backside or the hat?
Congrats on the new venture.. Who is the lady though?
- INTERVIEW: Alkasim Abdulkadir provides rare insight into the battle against insurgency, nation building and why youths must chase money
- Muhyideen Kolawole: The Healthcare System in Nigeria is Collapsing
- Nasir el-rufai is “one of the real enemies” of Nigeria – Benue Governor Ortom says his Kaduna counterpart is an “ethnic champion and religious bigot”
- #EndSARS: Witness shared videos revealing Army shooting at protesters at the Lekki Toll
- Ohanaeze Chieftain vows to ‘put an executive Zik in Aso Rock in 2023’
- Police arrests 49 Shiite protesters in Abuja
- For the second time in a week, gunmen attack police station in Akwa Ibom
- ‘El-Rufai’s comments are mischievous’ – Igbo Leaders respond
- ‘You can’t get Presidency by threats or shouting victimhood’ – El Rufai says to South-East
- ‘A military takeover is not the solution to Nigeria’s problems’ – Adams Oshiomhole