To apply for a Nigerian ATM (Automated Teller Machine) card without visiting a bank branch, you can follow these steps:
- Choose a bank that offers online account opening and ATM card application. Some banks that offer these services include Zenith Bank, Access Bank, GTBank, and First Bank.
- Visit the bank’s website and navigate to the account opening page. Fill out the application form with your personal and contact information.
- Provide your BVN (Bank Verification Number) and upload a valid means of identification, such as your driver’s license or national ID card.
- Select the account type that you want to open and choose the option for an ATM card.
- Submit your application and wait for approval. This may take a few days, depending on the bank’s processing time.
- Once your account is approved, the bank will send you an email with instructions on how to activate your ATM card and set a PIN.
- Once you have activated your ATM card, you can start using it to make withdrawals and other transactions at ATMs and POS terminals.
It’s important to note that some banks may require you to visit a branch to complete the account opening process or collect your ATM card, so be sure to check the bank’s requirements before applying online.
The information in this article was curated from online sources. All details cannot be independently verified by NewsWireNGR or its editorial team.
Always visit NewsWireNGR for latest naija news and updated naija breaking news.
Send Us A Press Statement/News Tips on 9ja Happenings: [email protected]
Advertise With Us: [email protected]