Destiny Etiko is a popular Nigerian female actress who is also a social media influencer and well-known for her curvy shape and dramatic performance in skits and movies.
Although you may have heard her name or come across it probably via surfing the internet or social media, there are some things you may not know about her.
Ten things you may not know about Destiny Etiko:
- She claims her source of wealth is not men but hardwood. “It is funny because I work for my money, and I get good endorsements. If it is easy for men to give one money, then go and collect money from men. I work, make my money, and some people appreciate me.”
- Destiny Etiko has vowed not to her acting career for any reason; not even marriage or any man can make her leave movie acting.
- Destiny Etiko had an adopted daughter, Chinenye Eucharia, who she claimed was “ungrateful”. They parted ways, and at present, she has adopted her gateman’s daughter.
- In December 2019, she bought a house for her mum as her birthday present, and a year after, she bought a Toyota spider for her.
- Destiny Etiko in an interview, revealed that her mom was once vibrant in Nollywood and she was the one who paved the way for her.
- Her father was a headmaster doing well and at some point, he worked with a firm as a treasurer where he was accused of theft after the money he was asked to take to the bank was stolen by armed robbers who attacked him on his way.
- Etiko received both her primary and secondary school education in Enugu State where she obtained her First School Leaving Certificate and the West African Senior School Certificate.
- Etiko then applied to study Theater Arts In Nnamdi Azikiwe University located in Awka where she graduated with a degree in Theater Arts.
- During her professional acting conception, she featured in minor roles in several Nollywood films before landing the lead role in the movie “Idemili.”
- Destiny Etiko was born on August 12, 1989.
The information in this article was curated from online sources. All details cannot be independently verified by NewsWireNGR or its editorial team.
Always visit NewsWireNGR for latest naija news and updated naija breaking news.
Send Us A Press Statement/News Tips on 9ja Happenings: [email protected]
Advertise With Us: [email protected]