The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has commenced sale of 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and Direct Entry (DE) application document for in Nigeria and foreign centres.
Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission To Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria for the 2023 Academic.
Registration period for UTMA only:
The period for registration for UTME candidates including those from foreign countries is from Saturday 14, 2023 to Tuesday 14 February, 2023.
PIN vending for UTME end on Tuesday 14 February 2023, while registration closes on Friday, 17, 2023.
Registration period for direct entry only
Candidates are to have valid and functional personal e-mail address before commencing the process.
- Direct Entry application would commence from Monday, 20 February, 2023 to Thursday 20 April 2023.
- Registration for DE would only be at the Board’s State and zonal offices.
General entry requirement
- The general requirement for admission into first degree, National Diploma (ND), National innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programme are five (5) o’level credit passes including English Language.
- In addition to credit in Mathematics is required for law and science-based and social science programmes.
Candidates with any of the following qualifications may be considered for admission:
- A minimum of O’level pass in five (5) SSSC subjects at not more than two sittigs with two prescribed subject for each programme.
- Two passes (in prescribed subjects for each (,programme) course of study at the A’level Examination awarded by IJMB, Cambridge, JUPEB or institute of Baccalaureate with 3 credit passes in the SSSC.
- Credit passes in two major subjects in NCE with 3 other credit passes in SSSC, NTC/NBC (mainly for technical and education programmes).
- Minimum of credit grade in University/National Diploma or Nation Innovation diploma with the appropriate O’level.