LEAD OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
UP TO £53,000 PER ANNUM PLUS BENEFITS
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and experienced Occupational therapist to join the Neuro rehabilitation team to lead the OT service.
Other Info: Please note we are able to offer VISA sponsorships for candidates within the EU and outside the EU for this position.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To coordinate the daily operational activities of the Occupational Therapy department on the acute neurorehabilitation unit
- To work closely with the AHP Manager and other therapy leads to establish and promote the
- delivery of high-quality treatment.
- To assist in implementing and supporting quality initiatives and quality assurance methods, including research.
- To manage a defined clinical case load and provide high quality treatment to patients, within
- the context of an Interdisciplinary rehabilitation team within both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
- To provide clinical support to junior staff including Senior 1 and Senior 2 Occupational
- Therapists and Therapy assistants on the rehabilitation unit.
- Anticipate, assess and respond effectively to the needs of diverse customers both internally and externally making excellent customer service the first priority.
Skills & Experience
- HCPC Registration
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
If you are interested in any of the above roles please contact Martine Cohen
Should you know anyone who may interested in this, or any of our other vacancies, we offer a referral scheme. Please click on Referrals at the top of this page for more information.