Estimated Reading Time: 1
A fire outbreak has burned down some parts of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office in Kano.
NewsWireNGR gathered that the fire , which started around 9:30 am at the Data Processing Centre of the INEC office, burnt laptop computers, desktops and the entire building.
Some staff members, who witnessed the incident, noted that the fire started following the fluctuations in power voltage which blew up some air conditioners at the centre.
“In the data centre are laptops, batteries and other related gadgets for data processing activities,” one of them said.
An eyewitness reported that the fire was eventually controlled by both the Federal and Kano state fire services.
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds