Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actor, Bruno Iwuoha is dead.
The movie star died in the early hours of Saturday at the age of 68 after a prolonged battle with diabetes.
Monalisa Chinda-Coker, Director of Communications Actors Guild of Nigeria, confirmed the news in a statement issued on Saturday.
The statement said, “On behalf of the entire members of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, the National President, Ejezie Emeka Rollas commiserate with the immediate family members, friends and fans.
“He prays that God comfort them at this moment of grief.
May the souls of all faithful departed Rest In Peace.”
The veteran actor went public about his ailment during an interview with Brekete Family a radio station in Abuja in 2015. He said he never knew he had diabetes until a violent armed robbery attack landed him in hospital.
- Former Minister for Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan dies
- Ebonyi Government says it will offer amnesty to repentant bandits
- Reps Committee summons NNPC, others over oil mining lease revocation
- ‘Buhari needs to speak to Nigerians; we didn’t vote for Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina’ – Dino Melaye
- I will stop being a Nigerian if Tinubu becomes President – Bode George
- Breaking: FG announce high profile Nigerians and institutions as financiers of terrorism
- “Some people are mercilessly against this country,” – Disappointed Buhari says
- Supreme court declares dissolution of Oyo Local Government Councils illegal
- Pastor Adeboye’s son to be buried on Tuesday May 11
- Abia Governor promises to rescue abducted ABSU student