Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed Dr. Asabe Vilita Bashir as the new Director General of the National Center for Women Development (NCWD).
The new DG who hails from Borno State has served as a two-time Commissioner in her state and member of the House of Representatives
Dr. Bashir replaced Barr. Mary Ekpere-Eta whose four years tenure officially expired today (Saturday) 10th April 2021. She will be handing over officially on Monday, the 12th of April, 2021.
- Pastor Adeboye’s son to be buried on Tuesday May 11
- Abia Governor promises to rescue abducted ABSU student
- Support Buhari in fight against insecurity, APC begs Nigerians
- Security operatives kill 8 gunmen in foiled attack on Imo Police Headquarters
- ‘Senator Abaribe should be in prison for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu’ – Deputy Speaker says
- ‘Migrating persons seen in Kagarko LGA are travelling herders’ – Kaduna Government
- CBN extends deadline for dollar for naira promo
- Reuben Abati says Buhari’s ‘government will not allow transparency because it has something to hide’
- Anxiety in Abuja as security heightens over alleged Boko Haram attacks
- “We know your job is not easy, but we are proud of you” – Former Ogun Gov Daniel tells Osinbajo