Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB), says it has shifted the date for the commencement of 2021 unified tertiary matriculation examination and that of direct entry initially to start on the 8th of April 2021 to a later date.
A statement by head of public affairs and protocol of the board, Benjamin Fabian, explained that the postponement is as a result of unforeseen circumstances occasioned by the board’s determination to integrate the national Identity number(NIN) into the exercise.
Dr Fabian calls on candidates to be patient has the board is working towards resolving the issue in good time to enable candidates start the creation of profile.
- ‘Explore other social messaging platforms with respectable privacy limits’ – FG warns against WhatsApp
- ‘476 Online publications created to fight the Government have been uncovered’ – Lai Mohammed claims
- NDLEA expresses worry over marijuana-laced cakes as lawmaker makes a case for legalization
- Breaking: Again, Buhari seeks new N2.342tr external loan
- Osogbo youths protest EFFC raids and alleged harassment
- Dubawa inducts 26 fact-checkers for 2021 West Africa-wide fellowship
- Governor El-Rufai declares NLC President Wabba wanted
- Kaduna Governor curses rights activist, Chidi Odinkalu
- Police rescue kidnapped UNIJOS professor, husband
- ASUU joins NLC strike in Kaduna in solidarity