Estimated Reading Time: 1
Former Senator from Central Kaduna State, Senator Shehu Sani has said the deteriorating security situation in the state has forced mayors and governors to flee their homes to Kaduna to save their lives from kidnappers.
In a tweet, the former senator said most of the mayors and governors in the rural areas of the state had fled their homes to the cities for their own protection.
Kaduna State is one of the most insecure states in the world, especially in the area of ??militant attacks and kidnappings.
State Governor Malam Nasir Ahmad El Rufai has vowed to crack down on the militants with the help of security operatives, while stressing his refusal to pay compensation to rescue the hostages.
- NDLEA busts an alleged online drug trafficking cartel that sells to Abuja residents
- Insecurity: We urge Nigerians to boycott Democracy day – Coalition of Civil society in Nigeria tackle Buhari
- UNIBEN warn admission seekers to be wary of the activities of racketeers
- Wike says “no amount of intimidation will make the state succumb to any secessionist”
- We are against payment of ransom to bandits – Arewa Consultative Forum
- INTERVIEW: Alkasim Abdulkadir provides rare insight into the battle against insurgency, nation building and why youths must chase money
- Muhyideen Kolawole: The Healthcare System in Nigeria is Collapsing
- Nasir el-rufai is “one of the real enemies” of Nigeria – Benue Governor Ortom says his Kaduna counterpart is an “ethnic champion and religious bigot”
- #EndSARS: Witness shared videos revealing Army shooting at protesters at the Lekki Toll
- Ohanaeze Chieftain vows to ‘put an executive Zik in Aso Rock in 2023’