Estimated Reading Time: 1
Gunmen have abducted two staff of the Nigeria Meteorological Agency (NMA) at the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) staff quarters in Barkin Ladi, Plateau state.
They were abducted after the gunmen attacked the area on Thursday evening.
Confirming the incident, spokesperson to the Plateau State Police Command aid detectives had already been deployed to rescue them.
“The command received a reported case of kidnapping within D Division Barkin Ladi where a staff of the Nigeria Meteorological Agency of the airport was kidnapped,” he said.
“A team of detectives and operational personnel promptly deployed to the scene are making concerted efforts towards rescuing the victim and to arrest of the suspects.”
- President Buhari has departed Abuja for Paris, France
- “We now have in our midst bandits” – Ikpeazu says ban on Open grazing must be enforced
- Just In: Unknown Gunmen attack @PoliceNG police divisional Headquarters in Delta State
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe