Estimated Reading Time: 1
Prince Harry has officially arrived in California – The Duke of Sussex has joined Silicon Valley startup BetterUp as its chief impact officer, the company told CNN Business on Tuesday. A spokesperson for Harry also confirmed the prince’s new role.
BetterUp provides coaching and mental health services to clients.
The company’s website lists Harry as part of its leadership team, describing him as a “humanitarian, military veteran, mental wellness advocate, and environmentalist.”
Harry joins the startup weeks after he and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, gave a bombshell interview to Oprah Winfrey that detailed their decision to leave the United Kingdom and step back from senior roles in the British royal family. The couple, who are living in California, also addressed the strain that royal life had on their mental health.
The Wall Street Journal was first to report that Harry had joined the startup.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems