Estimated Reading Time: 1
A former domestic staff of ex aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has accused him of ordering his bodyguards to strip her naked and flog her.
Anthonia Uchenna, who once worked with Fani-Kayode, as nanny to his children , says the ex-minister sexually harassed her.
In a video interview with the Punch Newspaper, she said “Fani-Kayode has sexually harassed me at different occasions. One of those times was when his wife instructed me to take her son to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode’s room and as I was placing the child on the bed, I felt his hand on my buttocks.
“He threatens to beat me up whenever I protest his harassments. I am aware that he sexually harasses other female staff too. I know that he sexually harassed one Blessing who also worked with him and as a result, she had to quit her job.”
She said the ex-minister had used the police to detain her on several occasions.
Uchenna said, “I witnessed Chief Fani-Kayode direct his bodyguards to completely strip his chef naked on the allegation that they stole from him. He sometimes drags his staff to the police station where they remain for days.
Uchenna, who said she was paid N80,000 per month, added that the ex-minister owed her three months salary.
Watch the full video
The former minister has not responded to the allegations.
- NLC vows to shut down Kaduna over workers sack
- President Buhari has departed Abuja for Paris, France
- “We now have in our midst bandits” – Ikpeazu says ban on Open grazing must be enforced
- Just In: Unknown Gunmen attack @PoliceNG police divisional Headquarters in Delta State
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states