Estimated Reading Time: 1
Fans wowed Erica Nlewedim, an ex-housemate of the BBNaija reality TV show to tears on her 27th birthday on Saturday as she got a shower of gifts and donations.
Elites as the fans are called gifted Erica a three-bedroom house with an attached boys quarter in Lekki axis of Lagos State and got her stocks worth $10,000 (about N48 million) from Tesla, Amazon, United Airlines and Disney for her.
The fans extended the love to the secondary school Erica attended, Command Day Secondary School Ikeja and donated N891,000 as WAEC and NECO registration fee of 54 students.
They also donated a N10 million scholarship to a student from a motherless baby home. The scholarship will cover the child’s secondary and university education.
It was a rollercoaster of emotions for Erica as she cried, laughed and expressed shock as she was given the gifts.
She prayed the fans will be rewarded the kindness showered on her in a Twitter post.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems