Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian singer, Adedamola Adefolahan known with stage name Fireboy DML has bought for himself a new house.
The music sensation took to his Instagram page on Thursday, March 11 to announce his introduction into the new status as a house owner.
He wrote, “beyond blessed. ??” and a flurry of congratulatory messages filled the comment section.
His record label boss, Olamide commented with “Congratulations! More big cribs!” while music producer, DonJazzy commented with “congratulations champion”.
Young John replied with “champ??”, Crayon, Blaqbones, Terri, Jinmi Abduls are among other celebrities and fans who hailed the Champion crooner.
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences
- Father, son killed as bandits attack Kaduna community
- Buhari welcomes Ramadan, urges Nigerians to reject divisive voices
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t