Estimated Reading Time: 1
Udo Jude Ilo has announced the date for the public presentation of his latest book, Kasie and the launch of the Natasha Ilo Foundation – a family initiative that immortalizes Natasha, the late daughter of Jude and Nkem. A statement from the author said the event will hold as follows:
Date: February 23, 2021.
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Foundation, Abuja.
“Kasie,” a three-part book of poems, the author said, ” Is a tribute to my little girl. I do not ever want the world to forget my daughter. In these words, here, I celebrate her short life. I celebrate my love for her and the joy she brought to my heart… I hope that by reading this book, it may comfort those going through pain and help others to understand the pain of loss, especially the loss of a child.”
The Natasha Ilo Foundation, according to him, “is borne out of a strong conviction that every child deserves to live a full healthy life.” The Foundation he said, seeks to support children’s development by accelerating access to health, accelerating access to education and the prevention of sexual and domestic violence.
To comply with COVID-19 precautions, media personnel and all participants are required to confirm their attendance by sending an email to email@example.com or call Kelechi on 09083041940.
- I prayed Nigeria will not see peace because Buhari denied Rivers State security – Wike
- Breaking: Last minute decision as NAFDAC certifies #AstraZeneca vaccine
- Nigeria begins COVID-19 vaccinations
- Air Commodore Gabkwet appointed Airforce spokesman
- It will cost N35Billion to provide internet services to MDAs in Nigeria – Agency
- Violence in Kwara: Governor imposes fresh curfews in Offa, Erin-Ile
- Drug lords responsible for funding terrorism in Nigeria – Senate President
- Police arrest man who stabbed wife to death
- I can count 187 times President Buhari has said he will end banditry without results – Fayose
- ‘Amotekun will be deployed to protect COVID-19 vaccines in Ogun’ says Governor Dapo Abiodun