Estimated Reading Time: 1
Udo Jude Ilo has announced the date for the public presentation of his latest book, Kasie and the launch of the Natasha Ilo Foundation – a family initiative that immortalizes Natasha, the late daughter of Jude and Nkem. A statement from the author said the event will hold as follows:
Date: February 23, 2021.
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Shehu Musa Yar’Adua Foundation, Abuja.
“Kasie,” a three-part book of poems, the author said, ” Is a tribute to my little girl. I do not ever want the world to forget my daughter. In these words, here, I celebrate her short life. I celebrate my love for her and the joy she brought to my heart… I hope that by reading this book, it may comfort those going through pain and help others to understand the pain of loss, especially the loss of a child.”
The Natasha Ilo Foundation, according to him, “is borne out of a strong conviction that every child deserves to live a full healthy life.” The Foundation he said, seeks to support children’s development by accelerating access to health, accelerating access to education and the prevention of sexual and domestic violence.
To comply with COVID-19 precautions, media personnel and all participants are required to confirm their attendance by sending an email to email@example.com or call Kelechi on 09083041940.
- Police rescue kidnapped UNIJOS professor, husband
- ASUU joins NLC strike in Kaduna in solidarity
- ‘Nigeria may experience worse hike in food prices’ – Farmers Association
- Kaduna Strike: El-Rufai accuses NLC of ‘unlawful practice’
- ‘PDP Governors’ Forum meeting is a waste of time’ – APC says
- Governor Dapo Abiodun’s aide arrested in the US for alleged identity theft and unemployment scam
- Breaking: EFCC arrests the immediate past governor of Kwara State, Abdulfatah Ahmed
- Breaking: Actor, Baba Ijesha has been granted bail
- FG says it has uncovered 476 online publication sites dedicated to daily churning out of fake news to fight the government
- PDP Governors want Buhari to implement restructuring, state policing